Valentine’s day has become synonymous with its dinners, flowers, chocolates and multitudes of pinks, reds, and whites. Well, we think it’s time to think outside of the (chocolate) box, and found the best gifts that still have that romantic element to them but won’t wither in the coming week. Read on to discover the ten gifts (for him AND for her) that your loved one will use and reuse in the coming months.
1. For the fragrance enthusiast, this Malin & Goetz trio set comes in their best selling dark rum scent and includes a candle, hand+body wash, AND a perfume.
2. For anyone who sets time aside each morning for their makeup routine, this superstar gloss adds a sexy luscious, shiny finish to their lips and comes in a natural nude peach color that they can wear from day to night.
3. For the back-in-the-office worker, this Miir travel coffee (or tea, we won’t tell you how to live!) mug keeps your coffee hot for hours to come. Its slim design also ensures that you have a pleasant commuting experience.
4. For anyone whose New Year’s resolution was to relax, this softly scented ribbon can fit in any nook and cranny of your home where you need an extra boost. Add to your closet to elevate the space. Add under your pillows to sleep softly (with scented dreams). Or, add to your bag so that when you’re away from home, you’re still hit with that relaxing homey scent.
5. For the plant enthusiast who wants to add a spark of green to their home, this pan from The Sill is just the addition. We know we said no flowers, but this doesn’t really count as a flower, but it still add that je ne sais quoi to their home.
6. For the jewelry minimalist, these Aurate pearl earrings will add that slight pop to their outfit. We particularly love how they go with any outfit, meaning they can go from brunch, to the gym, to work, to dinner out. The possibilities are endless.
7. For the partner who is always sick, this dehumidifier is not only compact and cute, but also covers a 500 sq ft area. As an added benefit, its shown to lead to healthier skin, and alleviate cold and flu symptoms– yes please!
8. For the romantic, this Love Letter candle is infused with rose and jasmine, giving that romantic ambiance without the clichés.
9. For the sweater lover, you can’t go wrong with Naadam’s $75 cashmere sweaters. They come in an array of colors, and their cut is casual enough that he’ll never take it off.
10. For the Sunday at-home lounger, Lunya’s robe for her and silk set for him are perfect for those who love to brunch at home and spend their Sundays unwinding in bed and on the couch.